I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

AI: Top 5


Jason Castro:
Song 1: Pretty good.
Song 2: Boring yet again. Same old, same old.

David Cook:
Song 1: Very good.
Song 2: Personally, I liked the first one better, but this one was good, too.

Brooke:
Song 1: Horrific.
Song 2: Better than the first, for sure, but still just blah.

David A.:
Song 1: I totally called him singing “Sweet Caroline”, but I really liked it, especially all the runs.
Song 2: This song seemed a little big for him, but it was aight.

Syesha:
Song 1: Not loving the hair change. Cute dress, though. Meh to her first performance.
Song 2: Too screamy. Didn’t like it.

Judges comments on song one – Paula is sooo on crack. Critiquing a performance that hadn’t even occurred yet – cuckoo! (I’m sure she wrote down notes about both songs during their dress rehearsal. But still. She’s insane.) Simon was right on with all his comments. He said, “Jason = forgettable, David = above average, Brooke = NIGHTMARE, David A. = amateurish, Syesha = old fashioned. All pretty much true.

Predictions: Brooke needs to GO!


Wednesday Kick-Off:

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooke definitely was the one who deserved to go this week.



2 comments:

Lin said...

i liked jason's first song, i thought, oh he's much better...then he sang again and back down he went.

brooke killed her first song. how is it possible to make "I'm a believer" boring? she had to work hard at it.

i love David Cook.

i KNEW David A was going to sing America...what with the Salt Lake Games - of course I could only think of Will Ferrel doing his Neil Diamond impression to that song with a gay speed skating hitler (played by Chris Kataan). Still, he did as good a job as always.

yes, brooke needs to go.

Adriana Romanini said...

And Brooke goes. Good. Next week, Syesha or Jason. I think Jason will go. That'll leave two Davids and a girl. :)