I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday Fun

The Jeremiah Falslev family had a fun Saturday afternoon. It was gorgeous weather, so we all decided to get out of the house for awhile. We thought we were going to the zoo in Salt Lake with Cristin and Grandma Dee, but I guess that fell through 'cause nobody ever called us. That's okay, though, we made our own fun. We decided to head over to the Willow Park playground and zoo here in Logan. Here are pictures and videos of Clayton's first swing and slide. I'll post the zoo pictures separately tomorrow.

You can see that he was unsure at first and then warmed up to it, but he also grabbed the metal bar with his right hand. I think he may have a fear of falling....






Swing Clip




Slide Clip

5 comments:

Lin said...

he is getting so big! what a brave boy! adam doesn't like swings so much - but he loves slides. I wish I lived closer to you guys!

Dee said...

That was soooooo cool. No one ever called me either. I would of loved the zoo...(haven't been to the logan zoo yet),but ....well, looks like you had a great time.

Mark and Cristin said...

fear of falling?? that's weird. He does look dang cute in the swing though!

Mark and Cristin said...

I just noticed he was in his new jeans picked out by Aunt Cristin...they look very nice on him :-)

Adriana Romanini said...

He seemed to have a lot of fun in that swing! Way cute. :)