I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Some Stuff We Did This Week

Monday night we went out to this new Chinese restaurant in town (all the ones that exist are sub-par, oh how we miss thee, Ho's Dynasty). It's called the Black Pearl Bistro and it was really nice inside and the food was quite good. It's right by Cristin and Mark's place in North Logan and may be our new go-to Chinese restaurant. Cristin of course christened their bathroom by barfing in it half way through our meal. The poor girl can't catch a break. Mom got a 'hot pot' which was a really hot bowl of Chinese stew. The portobellos in it were fantastic. Dad got some sushi and the menu said it would come in 8 pieces, but he only got 5. So, he asked the waiter about it and the kid went in the back and when he came out he told Dad that it was the same size, just cut into bigger pieces, but that the chef was making him another one with 8 pieces in it. Dad was like, "Uh, I was just wondering.. I don't need a whole other one!" Too late. So, we all split it. Yum! I had tempura shrimp that was crunchy and delicious.

Here's a picture of Clay sitting across from me in a high chair. The waitresses kept coming by all night to talk to him and tell him how cute he is. He loves that. I liked that you can see his reflection in the shiny, black table.




Saturday we met Karen, Rod, Kari and her kids, Janna, Steve, Tracey, Erin, Stacey, Jeff and Jacob in Perry at the Maddox restaurant. (All McKoy relatives.) Steve and Tracey were in town from VA to help Erin move and to see Jamie's cute baby Fallon.

Here's all the cousins between Bob and Steve that were in attendance:

It was really sunny.

3 comments:

Dee and Bob said...

I think you won! You were the first to blob about our fun day. Congrats.;-)

stacey said...

Yay you won! I didn't get a chance to do any posts yet. I'll link to your post when I get around to it. I love that picture of Clay at the restaurant. My mouth is watering because of your mention of shrimp!

That picture is missing a cute family of 6 (and two yet-to-be-found spouses)! Maybe next time... I hope your sunglasses (well, Clay's) come soon! It was fun to see you.

Destination Davis said...

NO FAIR! I wish I could've been there....:( Thanks for mentioning our newest angel! You're a peach!!! Love ya!