I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Monday, April 21, 2008

Hooray for Clapping!

Yay!!!




And some more pictures of Clay that I took last weekend (4/12 and 4/13):

Fell over onto his tummy!


Playing wth his toys. Thanks Lin, he loves those rings - tasty!



Aunt Jenny sure is fun!


Daddy fell asleep.





Here are some pictures from Sunday the 20th of Jenny holding Clayton and his two cousins, Haylie and Ty.
This one kills me, Clay and Haylie are staring at eachother over Ty's head.




Can you see that Clay's arm is around Ty? We didn't do that, he did that himself!







Cute kids!!!

7 comments:

Angie said...

They are adorable - it makes me chuckle that they are my GREAT nephews and niece! I'm old but not THAT old!! Hey how do you upload all your videos? Can you do it directly from your camera into blogger or do you run it through a program first? I tried to do some more today - The 1st one I put on I did through my Pinnacle Program, but anything longer than 20 seconds is more than the max 100 MB. Any suggestions?

Ryan said...

i saw clay riding the dog like a horse the other day... i should have got that on video, that would have been about as cool as clapping.

Lin said...

i knew those rings would be a hit. :) every kid needs those.

and how on earth do you get him to pose like that? is he just that good of a baby or do you take a gagillion pictures and luck out with a few? Adam still hardly looks at the camera. he smiles and says cheese, but he never stops what he is actually doing. haha.

Mark and Cristin said...

I love the video of him clapping - very cute! He is WAY ahead for his age I hear.

stacey said...

Hooray Clapping Clay! I love that video, he's so sweet. And Lindsey's right, every kid needs those rings AND the See 'n' Say! I loved those when I was a kid. Very cute, thanks for sharing. :)

Adriana Romanini said...

How precious! He's adorable. I like it how he put his arm around his little cousin...
^^

Stefanie said...

I love it that he claps on demand..you could use him to turn the lights on and off, that is if you install a clapper:) ADORABLE!