I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Voice Male Concert

Yesterday was Clayton's first Voice Male concert. We got to sit in the very first row (the seats were assigned, I didn't knock any small children over this time, Lindsey) and Clay was even acknowledged by Voice Male part way through the concert. They called him the best looking guy in the first row and then Jer hoisted him into the air so everyone behind us could see him. He was really well behaved and paid attention most of the show - except for the hour he slept through. :-)

Here's a clip from "Walkin' On Sunshine".




Here's John L. speaking in Japanese.




Phil speaking in Mandarin Chinese.




And Mike B. speaking Pig Latin/German.





Pictures
"Lion Sleeps Tonight"



Jer, Clay, Me, Dad.



Clay trying to eat his rubber ducky.




This post is dedicated to Lindsey. ;-)

3 comments:

Lin said...

thanks for the dedication! wish i could have been there. i miss voice male concerts. and you guys!!

stacey said...

Hooray! That looks like fun. Remember when we sat in the front row of the concert at the Provo Tabernacle? Good times!

There are a couple of pictures of Baby Davis on our blog now. Not close up but you can still see her. :) Oh, and ARIMA is an inside joke that was created when we went to visit her today. Jeff is so silly.

See you on Saturday in Brigham City, I hope. :)

stacey said...

Yep, it is Fallon. Fallon Reese Davis to be exact. I sent you an email too, don't know if you got it yet though.

As for ARIMA, I won't explain it on our blog, in case people want to have a little mystery in their lives. But, that won't stop Wikipedia from giving us an explanation here on your blog: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoregressive_integrated_moving_average

Jeff was offering his suggestions for names before we went to the hospital, and ARIMA came up because of all of his Econ 588 (econometrics) studying he did the days leading up to Fallon's birth. (He had his final Friday afternoon last week.) He thought it sounded like a nice name, or at least he kept trying to convince Jamie.