I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Now Who Does He Look More Like??


To the left, Jeremiah. To the right, Clayton being held up to a picture of me.





I know, probably still more like Jer. Whatever. :) Just kidding, I think he looks like his Daddy, too! But you can't deny the resemblance with this picture of me. Cutie pie.

7 comments:

stacey said...

Cute! I think he looks like both of you, but that was fun to see him next to baby pics of Jer...I can see even more of a resemblance there than comparing them today.

I first noticed Jacob's teeth on 3/21, the day of his 6 mo. appt. It was strange, because he'd been sick for 3 weeks at that point and had been sleeping a lot and only eating and throwing up, etc., so I hadn't been paying attention since the end of February. Anyways, we noticed it when we got home that day. I've rubbed Baby Orajel on it only a handful of times since then when he's been a little fussy. But he's still been sleeping great and no major problems. Yay! We'll see how he does with the top set...

Oh, and I'm totally holding his hand in the sitting laugh video. Sorry to be so deceiving. He would have tipped laughing as hard as he was. :) Also, I am sorry for the novel.

Mark and Cristin said...

He definitely looks more like you...I thought his good looks were more of a "McKoy" thing :-) Also- the new background is very nice!

Mark and Cristin said...

I just wanted to add my two cents, Clay looks like a baby. PERIOD. In a couple of years I will let you know who he resembles the most.

Just thought I should get that out there!

This is MARK not Cristin.

Adriana Romanini said...

Love the pictures and the background. You should have taken a picture of Clay next to Ryan's picture as well. hehehhehehe.... just to see how the debate goes.

Stefanie said...

I thin he looks like both - pretty good combo if you ask me:)

Lin said...

fancy schmancy new background. love it.

other things i love:
1. you held clay up to a picture of you
2. clay looks totally confused by you holding him up like that
3. he looks like a mckoy with a few falslev qualities - but Monkey looked a lot like Wil when he was born and now looks more like a Patten - so Mark may be right about the waiting thing.

i miss you too! i will call about the 30th tres soon.

Dee said...

He is a nice combo - but there is no denying who his dad is...Love the pics of Jer - VERY cute.