I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

American Idol: Final Four

I may be in Virginia this week, but do not fear, I still watched AI at my Aunt Shauna's house!

David Cook:
Song 1: Sounded good, but I wasn't thrilled about the song choice.
Song 2: I didn't know the song, but I liked it better.

Syesha:
Song 1: Carbon copy of Tina Turner's version of "Proud Mary". Meh.
Song 2: Again, I didn't know the song, but I really thought she did a good job.

Jason:
Song 1: Bad, bad, bad.
Song 2: Worse, worse, worse. Forgetting lyrics? So bad. Cristin and I think he just doesn't care anymore and totally wants to go home.

David Archuleta:
Song 1: Very good. Good ending.
Song 2: Very sweet. He's going to win. I wish he would do something more upbeat.


Prediction: Jason should go, he doesn't want to be there anymore, seems like. I liked how Ryan reminded us all that at this point in the competition is where Tamyra Gray (Season 1) and Chris Daughtry (Season 5) got booted off because people assumed they were safe. Really, right now I wouldn't care if David Cook got voted off because that would just mean he could go and record a CD right away - yay!!


Result Show:
Goodbye to Jason and rightly so.

2 comments:

Adriana Romanini said...

David A. is really very good despite his poor stage presence, but I still wouldn't buy his CD. David Cook is more like my style. Syesha is really a great singer, but again, not my style.
As to poor Jason... I sometimes have the feeling that even I could have done a much better job. I really don't know how he got so far.
:)
He's probably leaving (like I predicted last week)

Adriana Romanini said...

Yeah. The results were as expected. Pretty obvious. ;)