I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

American Idol: 3 Left

David A.:
Song 1: I love "And So It Goes". He did a nice job with it.
Song 2: I hated him saying, "Boo". Too strange. Glad he didn't sing three ballads, though. He'd make a good CD with songs that kind of tempo.
Song 3: Okay.

Syesha:
Song 1: Not as good as Keys, but still good.
Song 2: Two sparkly dresses? Aight. Explaining the chair beforehand was a bad idea. She really just sat on it and walked around it once. I was expecting some sort of chair tricks after the explantion... :-) Does Rickey Minor play a lot of instruments or what?!
Song 3: It was fun.

David Cook:
Song 1: I was a little bored with the song. He sounded good, though.
Song 2: I didn't know this song either. It was just a so-so performance.
Song 3: Liked it.

Did anyone else think that Paula seemed more coherent and made more sense last night? Except when she told David A. that she, "expected nothing more." Did she mean "less"? And if Randy tells someone they could sing the phonebook again I'll scream.


Predictions:
I agree with the judges. It will be David and David next week in the finals.


Wednesday:
And so it is the two Davids in the top two. So long, Syesha.

Fantasia stinks. Simon's face said it all at the end of the song when the camera panned over to him. What a crazy, unintelligible performance of a bad song.

1 comment:

Dee and Bob said...

Agree. But I have to say it was David Cook's worst night for me. Syesha did a better job-she has real stage presence.