I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Friday, May 23, 2008

Nap Time

Clay was not a happy camper when I put him down for his afternoon nap today. He usually sleeps on his tummy, but kept flipping over every time I moved him. So, I left the room for a minute to let him cry it out and lo and behold after about 2 minutes of fussing he stopped and this is how I found him sleeping - with his nap-time bear on top of him. Too cute.

3 comments:

Mark and Cristin said...

Looks like he's got a pretty tough life...

Dee and Bob said...

Grandma would not let him cry.

stacey said...

Oh man, he's getting so big, I love it! More and more every day I keep thinking that Jacob looks like a boy and not a little baby, and these pictures of Clay laying down make me feel the same way. It's all gone by so fast!! Hope he slept well. :)