I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Which Is Your Favorite Animal?


What is this? Do you know? I didn't, but as soon as I saw it, I knew it was awesome!



Is it a Zebra?



Nope. Is it a Giraffe?



Nope, but they are cousins. This animal is called an Okapi. Check out the link to learn more about them. They are so cool looking! I found them on the San Diego Zoo site while researching what noise a giraffe makes for Clayton. (Which, by the way, is basically grunts and whistles and nothing that I can really imitate.)

Clay's favorite animal is, of course, the Giraffe.




Their tongues are so gross!

My favorite animal is the Red Panda. I just think they are so interesting. And cute!




Jer's favorite is the King of the Jungle: the Lion!





Which is YOUR favorite???

All pictures and information are courtesy of the San Diego Zoo and the Smithsonian National Zoological Park.

6 comments:

Mark and Cristin said...

Clay does not have a favorite animal. And I am pretty sure I heard Jer say his was an elephant, so don't try and make him cooler by posting his favorite as a lion. :-) I do like the Okapi though, very interesting lookin guy.

Mark and Cristin said...

p.s. my favorite animal is of course, the horse. However, I have grown fond of monkeys!

CORYNN AND JER said...

Jer did say the elephant at first, but changed his mind last night. And Clay LOVES giraffes.

Dee said...

It's a little bit of a problem to have a favorite animal that mom and dad cannot immitate! So, grandma is going to have his favorite be the dog. They are cute and cuddle, he sees them ALL the time and I can do the sound!
My favorite animal is the monkey....I don't know why!

Lindsey said...

i've run into trouble trying to imitate a giraffe for Adam as well...also zebras and bunnies and penguins - in fact the penguins "quacked" for a while because we were unable to supply him with a fitting noise. my favorite animals are cats and penguins.

Stefanie said...

Tigers, definitely tigers. I was always real jealous of Jasmine, with her pet tiger and all. Also, they're pretty easy to imitate.