I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hallie's Baby

This is the email I got from Hallie tonight regarding her and Maurice's new addition. Along with the email came these photos - he's such a cutie and looks remarkably like Hallie, I think! I talked to her today, too and she is doing awesome and totally loving being a mommy. I'm so jealous of her short labor - she didn't even get an epidural!!

Hello everyone!

Attached you will find photos of our beautiful, healthy baby boy! Joseph Lee Rioux was born just 31 minutes after his due date, and just an hour and twenty minutes after our arrival at the hospital. He weighed in at 6 pounds, 13 ounces (my own birthweight exactly) and measured 20.75 inches. He is named after Maurice's paternal grandfather and my maternal grandfather, who would have turned ninety on the day of Joseph's birth. Joseph has his father's hair and my mouth, and his eyes are a dark blue that time will tell whether they stay that way.

Life's been as hectic as the labor and delivery! But we're having a great time and enjoying every minute with our new family member.

Lots of love,
Hallie and Maurice

1 comment:

Adriana Romanini said...

Cute baby. Crin, your blog is so cool - I had fun reading it. :)
Especially the "bundinha" part. hehehee