I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

AI: Top Ten

Well, I've never really liked Chikezie, so I was not sad to see him go, even though Kristy still blows. This week's opinions:

Ramiele: Bad/boring.
Syesha: Good/boring.
David Archuleta: Good/not my favorite song.
David Cook: Fantastic!
Kristy: Poop.
Chikezie: Cheesy performance/boring song.
Jason: Good song/boring rendition.
Carly: Terrible song choice for her/she sounded okay on it.
Michael: Awesome!
Brooke: Okay.

See ya next week, Idols!

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

haha - I'm still watching the results show..I guess I don't need to anymore;) so sad for Chikezie

stacey said...

Yeah I watched some of those songs today online since we don't have tv here at our house, and the Queen Remix Michael did was so great. Maybe Kristy will be gone after next week, and you will get your wish. :)

Lindsey said...

you know, i think kristy only did the america song for votes. low blow, i say. she needed to go home ages ago. she isn't getting consistently better - just slipping through each time.

ramiele chooses horrible songs. she needs to stop.

i'm not sad to see chikezie go - although i did like his first beatles song, it just wasn't enough to make me like him.

david cook and michael johns were both amazing. i didn't really like cook in the beginning, but he is consistent and surprising - i think i'm going to not like his singing or the song he's chosen, but then i DO. and this was really the first week i was impressed with michael. queen was a good choice for him and he sang like no one's business.

i don't like carly. she could be the best singer in the world (she's not) but there's just something that i don't like about her.

Brooke, Jason, and David A. were all okay - they need to step it up a notch though so they don't get boring. they are consistent - but that gets old quick.

and i practically forgot to mention syesha - which should tell you exactly how i feel about her. haha.

okay. that was long - but i know you like my comments and i've been dying to talk about AI. I'm glad to see we are on the same page. :)

Lin said...

p.s. i completed three posts today for your browsing pleasure. i'm trying to be better so you have more interesting things to read. haha.