I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Brasil Videos

So, I thought I'd add some videos of me and Jo as well. I have nothing else to do at 4am while Clay is eating...

This one is of us doing a little Fresh Prince dancing in our house in São Carlos.

This one is us goofing off in the upper room of the Church in São Carlos. Our most favorite student/recently baptized person, Adriana, was filming. It was part of making her feel welcome as a new member of the Church... yeah. :-) At the end, Jo thinks she hears someone coming - hahahaha!

This last one is us at Dri's apartment. I think Jo was saying goodbye because she had just found out she was getting transferred the next day.

Just a note; I had no idea until the very end of my mission that my camera recorded sound with the movies it made. My family never bothered to tell me, so that's why nothing is ever narrated or whatever. Good times, though.