I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cristin's Nick-names for Clayton

So, Cris has been calling Clay "Baby Grudge" for awhile now because of this sound that he makes that is reminiscent of the scary little girl from the movie "The Grudge". It was a horror movie, (I never saw it - too scary) so you are probably thinking, "That's terrible!" But I actually think it's funny and call him Baby Grudge whenever he makes the noise, too. (It's just to make fun of the noise, not to imply that Clayton is evil... cause he's not. :-P ) This video has a bit of him making the noise.. Jer took it trying to catch Clay rolling over, but made the video way too long waiting for the roll that never happened. And since it's Quicktime, I cannot crop it, so you'll have to watch and listen for a bit - sorry! (Filmed March 1st.)

Then, yesterday, Aunt Crissy gave Clay two more nick-names and then launched her dog on him. Let me explain: The first new name she gave him was "Screamin' Eagle". Also due to a sound he makes. It's a little scream that is in a very high decible. The second nick-name he got was because of something he did. We got pizza last night and Cristin and Clayton were both sitting on the floor and Cris put her pizza plate beside her. Well, Clay thought it looked tasty and went for it while we were all distracted watching American Idol. It was a little out of his reach, but he got ahold of the lip of the plate and started to slowly drag it toward himself. Fortunately, we noticed his sneaky plan before he got his little hands on the pizza. Anyways, it was funny and Cristin called Clay "Pizza Thief". However, she was secretly angry about him trying to eat her food (she's preggers, you know) and devised a plan to get back at Clay. She started playing with Nasdaq on the floor and "accidentally" threw Daq's toy towards Clay which caused Daq to go flying at Clay and bonk him on the forehead with his wet, cold nose. Clay was thrown backwards and started to scream in terror.... Just kidding, Cristin didn't do it on purpose (as far as we know...), however, Daq did run into Clay with his nose which caused him to fall slowly backwards onto a pillow. And he did cry, but just out of shock, I think. He was fine, it was actually pretty comical.

Anyhoo, that's the down-low on Clay for today. The End :-)

4 comments:

Mark and Cristin said...

I most definitely did not mean to hurt my little nephew, however, the kid needs to learn to keep his hands off my food! :-)

Dee said...

Grandma misses her little guy too. I told you not to let him do anything cute while I was gone! He's already growing without my permission!

Lindsey said...

aunt's give the best nick names. good job cris. however, sending your dog after a baby for trying to steal your pizza is somewhat uncouth. haha. although it probably was funny as well.

i miss you guys! watching american idol with no one to comment with sucks big time.

stacey said...

Love the pizza tale. I take it he didn't get sick from Jacob on Saturday? We did try to keep them far enough apart...hope it worked and he's healthy as a horse. :)