I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Monday, March 17, 2008

Tip Top

Clay has this Pluffie (Beanie Baby made for babies by Ty) named Tip Top that he loves. I've been putting him in Clay's car seat ever since the musical bear got too big to do so. (Well, the bear didn't get bigger, but Clayton did.) Clay sits in the back seat while I drive and munches on Tip Top's ears, horns and tail. Yummy!



Yesterday Clayton got to spend some time with his Grandma and Grandpa Falslev and his aunts and uncles. Aunt Tricia (9 years old) especially likes to entertain Clay and she brought out her bucket of stuffed animals and surrounded him with them while he sat on the floor. He didn't know which ones to chew on first! The last picture is of Clay with Jer last week - I just thought it was cute. :-)


Then last night when we got home we decided to try some carrots. Verdict: he loves them! I thought they smelled pretty nasty, but Clay thought they were delicious.



So far he's had applesauce (love), bananas (like), green beans (not fond of), sweet potatoes (like), and the carrots (love). There's lots left to try and Clayton is totally psyched to try them all!

5 comments:

Stefanie said...

Cute! It looks like he's mastering the whole eating thing! I can't wait to come play with Clay at some point in the future when the snow is melted:)

stacey said...

Oh! I thought that he had the same giraffe as Jacob when we saw you guys in SLC. Jacob's is blue, but it is also named Tip Top. I love it, and it is one of his favorite things to play with too. Erin gave it to him in the hospital. Love the pic of Clay with his stuffed friends. :)

We just started the rice last week...videos soon to come on our blog, I keep forgetting to post them. So probably we'll try applesauce soon. Yay solids!

CORYNN AND JER said...

Yeah, there's also a pink on and a yellow one with brown spots (the opposite of ours' coloring) and they are all named Tip Top. The Pluffies are awesome and there are so many cute ones, I can't decide which one my next baby will get! Mom's bought almost all of them for Cristin's upcoming baby and they line her crib, barely leaving room for the baby in there!! :P

CORYNN AND JER said...

I lied, the pink one is also Tip Top, but the other yellow/brown one is actually named Towers. Cute.

Lin said...

have i mentioned how amazingly cute your son is? well, it's true. i can't wait to see you guys!! even if it is for just a short time. we need to talk plans soon, k?