I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Monday, March 3, 2008

Clay Videos and Some News

So, here are two videos of Clay's first rice-cereal-spoon-feeding encounter from Saturday, March 1st morning. The first is of me feeding him and the next is of Jer feeding him. (Well, just our arms, we were still in PJs.) Clay took two bites and decided it was gross. Today, however, I gave him some Gerber banana-orange baby food and that he liked and kept opening his mouth for more. :) PS. The high-chair that he is in is super awesome and was a shower gift from Sister Haddow. He loves it!

My news for the weekend is that I have two new babies! Hallie had her baby boy on March 1st. She left me a message yesterday while we were in Church, but gave me zero details!! All she said is that he was beautiful, which I'm sure is true. I called her back when we got home from Church, but got no answer. So I left a message demanding details such as; name, weight, length, hair color, etc. I will post all such information and any pictures as soon as they are received. Also, my friend Lindsey's sister Lauren had her baby a day earlier than expected - go to Lindsey's site to see the freaking cute pictures of this adorable child. His name is Jacob Stanford and he weighed 8 pounds, 1 ounce and was 18 inches long. He was born yesterday, March 2nd.

Yesterday, Jer's family got together because one of his cousins recently arrived home from a mission to Indianapolis. Thus said, I finally got to see and hold Braden, Jer's aunt's baby. He is extremely cute and I am kicking myself for not snapping a picture of him with my phone! But he is blonde and sweet and I will add a picture as soon as I get one.

So, now it is all down to Laurel. Can't wait to see her little one!

3 comments:

Lin said...

yay! i love being an auntie! and i love when people tell me how cute my nephews and niece are because it's totally true. :)

but i also love that my friends have adorable babies! for example, you. I don't think clay could get cuter...actually he probably could and that is why we are all in trouble. they just keep getting cuter and i feel the need to shower them with praise and adoration! haha.

finally, you should try sweet potatoes. every baby i've had to feed in the last two years has loved the sweet potatoes. and mixing the baby food with the rice cereal can help too. just in case you were dying for suggestions.

stacey said...

Hooray for solids! What kind of high chair is that? It's so stylish. We need to get one at some point...

Erin said...

i have watched those videos at least four thousand times.
they never get old! clay is too cute!