I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

American Idol Top 12

I will quickly post that I stand by my little names for all the contestants - Kristy Lee Cook should definitely be the first to go. Her performance was absolutely horrific. I will embellish this post later on, but wanted to state my prediction before we watch the kick-off show in 1 hour and 45 minutes. :)

Thursday:
Well, I can only say that I was absolutely devastated by the results show last night. David Hernandez was one of Cristin and I's favorites. I am pretty sure that his stripper past was the reason for him not getting enough votes, which is sad. It's a singing competition and based on that he for sure didn't deserve to go. You know who did deserve to go? Kristy. That's right. We can't stand her!

So, here's what I thought of the performances:

Michael Johns: Brilliant - finally, he's back! Loved loved loved it.
Ramiele: Boring.
Syesha: Forgettable.
Kristy: Hot mess.
David Archuleta: Bad. He forgot the words, like, three different times!
Amanda: Okay, if you like her voice. Hard to understand what she says.
Carly: Really liked her, for the first time. Very good.
David Cook: Rockin, of course!
Brooke: Pretty good, not fantastic, but I do like her.
David Hernandez: Bad song choice, his voice sounded good, though.
Chikezie: Crazy. His antics totally distracted me from his singing... purposeful??
Jason: Meh. I really liked the song he sang. It was aight.

We'll see what next week brings.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Thanks for the update. Being here in HAWAII...I didn't get to see the show. Small price to pay!

Lin said...

you are so critical! i love it.

i agree about kristie lee cook - i can't believe she didn't get voted off...she was just terrible.

i kind of actually liked chikese for the first time this whole season.

there's all sorts of comments, but i think david archuleta's bad performance will be good for him popularity-wise.

that's all i got for now.