I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Thursday, July 31, 2008

SYTYCD: 6 Dancers Left!

Courtney and Mark:
Viennese Waltz - It was pretty. It didn't look particularly difficult, to me, though.
Jazz - That routine fit Mark more than Courtney. It was quirky like he is. I liked it.

Chelsie's solo: Yay! She's still great.
Twitch's solo: His solos are always so inventive. The maestro thing, the swing kids one, and now this 'touch of gold'. He's fantastic.

Katee and Joshua:
Contemporary - I didn't like the lighting. Cool lifts. Have I mentioned I hate Celine Dion? Pretty good, overall.
Paso Doble - Right on. Very cool.

Courtney's solo: That was a little more interesting than normal.
Mark's solo: Better than last week, but still not as cool as before.

Chelsie and Twitch:
Mambo - Chelsie was definitely in her element. Twitch looked a teensy stiff, but very bootylicious in his shiny pants. It got a little rough at the end, but I enjoyed it.
Hip Hop - Wasn't the best hip hop I've seen all season, but I liked it.

Katee's solo: Her solos just aren't interesting AT ALL.
Joshua's solo: He's really fun to watch.

Okay, I'm gonna say that Mark and Courtney will not be in the final four. But you never know!

Boo! I can't believe crappy Courtney is in the finals instead of Chelsie. Oh well. Out of the four left Twitch will win for sure.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Agreed. I don't think any of the dances were 'bad' last night, but a lot of them were just mediocre - they didn't do a lot for me. But the judges just seemed to love everything, had nothing bad to say, and didn't critique them at all. The show felt so rushed.

When Katee and Josh started their dance and it was to Celine Dion, honestly the first thing I thought of was 'Corynn hates Celine Dion!' haha.

I agree with your predicition...but after the last 2 weeks I have no idea what to expect anymore. I voted for Twitch and Chelsie - so we will see if it helped :) I am crossing my fingers.

Are you planning on going to the tour? I so want to go. It is actually on our Anniversary and I am hoping Ross will give in and take me for my present :)