I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Sunday, July 6, 2008

San Francisco in Pictures

Redwoods


Giant Tree


More Trees







Founder's Tree
TREES!!!









Dessert at McCormick and Kuleto's
Ghirardelli Square
Ships and Submarines











Trip to Alcatraz and on The Rock















Chinatown
Pier 39


5 comments:

Dee and Bob said...

Cool, I guess I don't need to post any more photos! We are having so much fun!:D

Mark said...

Wow! You guys get around fast!

And those Redwoods are ginormous!

I look forward to hearing all about your trip. :)

Megan said...

You guys go on so man vacations! You need to take me with you next time ;) I heart San Fransisco...and Ghiradelli Square. We walked through it several times to get the free samples and their desserts are so yummy! Almost as yummy as the one you posted...mmmmm. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun and seeing a heck of a lot of trees!

Stefanie said...

Nice pics! Guess what? I'm coming to visit on Friday - woo hoo!!

Destination Davis said...

Very cool. I'm so glad that you got to get away!!! I'm jealous,,,,what's new. Love ya! Great pictures!!!