I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Monday, July 21, 2008

San Francisco in Movies - Belated

Street Performer

Pier 39 View

Fourth of July

Redwoods

1 comment:

Megan said...

So this has nothing to do with your post, but we are having the finale party two weeks from today (not the Thursday night show due to scheduling conflicts - I swear the finale is much earlier this year!) I was just wondering if you were planning on coming so I can let my friend know how many people will be there. It's understandable if you don't want to make the drive, but I would love to see you all the same. Let me know. You can also email me at megdinsdale@hotmail.com