I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

SYTYCD: Top 14

I’m surprised that the dancers are already doing 2 performances. That’s cool, though, the more dancing, the better! And Cat… that dress was HIDEOUS!

Jessica and Will:
Jive - Not bad. It was fun – definitely some cool lifts/tricks.
Lyrical Jazz – I thought it was hot! I do agree that Will is 100 times better than Jessica.

Comfort and Thayne:
Broadway - It was all right.
Smooth Waltz – Boring.

Kourtni and Matt:
Hip Hop - Meh. Kourtni looked awkward.
Mambo – I thought they pulled it off. Nice.

Chelsie and Mark:
Jazz - They are so cute. Loved it!!
Foxtrot – Looked good to me!

Kherington and Twitch:
Paso Doble - It seemed very angry. I guess it's supposed to, though. Meh.
Contemporary – I like it when Mia Michaels uses props – they were flinging themselves all over that mattress – very cool! Twitch’s face when Nigel said that ‘he used to jump about on the bed like that’ was too funny.

Katee and Joshua:
Contemporary - Intense. I liked it.
West Coast Swing – I think Joshua has a good chance at winning. He can really do anything. It was excellent.

Courtney and Gev:
Hip Hop - I thought that was pretty good.
Broadway – I enjoyed it.

Bottom Three Prediction:
Comfort and Thayne, Kourtni and Matt, Courtney and Gev.

Wednesday's Show:
I was right about the bottom 3 couples… after their solos I say that the judges will boot Kourtni and Thayne. I’m torn because I liked Thayne and Kourtni’s solos better than Comfort and Matt’s, but I think overall-performance wise Comfort and Matt are better dancers. We’ll see. Oh and Gev’s solo was sick! He and Courtney will definitely stay another week.

Wow, another couple gone. Well, I was half right this time! Bye to Kourtni and Matt.
Now I get to watch another episode tomorrow night!! Yay!!!

2 comments:

Lin said...

i feel like i should watch the show so i can comment on these posts, but i just can't get into it. i'm sure eventually i will catch on...just like with american idol. that only took me 6 seasons. haha.

also, love the photos from san francisco. looks like you all had fun. miss you - sending a package soon (i swear!) just trying to finish making a couple of things to include.

Megan said...

Yeah. I agree with your comments...although I thought Katee and Joshua's west coast swing was a little blah. Maybe because I know if I saw Benji doing it it would have looked a heck of a lot different. I agree about Jessica and Will..I think when they switch partners it will be bad news for her. Gev's solo was rad to say the least. I am sad Matt went instead of Thayne...he needs to stop showing all the teeth in his mouth at the same time. What was with Nigel berating Robert on Thursday? I mean, I also think he is lame about giving up but to invite him on and then harassing him forever like that was a little rude....and Cat thinking she is like Cleopatra is beyond me!