I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Friday, July 11, 2008

SYTYCD: TOP 12

Chelsie and Mark:
Salsa - They were on 'fuego'! Come on, ya gotta love them.
Broadway - Couldn't wardrobe see the error of those suspenders? Really good dancing from them yet again. They are so my favs.

Comfort and Thayne:
Hip Hop - Meh. I don't think they'll be around much longer.
Contemporary - I thought Thayne looked pretty good. It was pretty blah, though. They have zero connection. Hmm.. Mia said exactly what I was thinking.

Jessica and Will:
Contemporary - I didn't like this as much as the judges did. I just thought it was strange.
Quickstep - That wasn't awful.

Courtney and Gev:
Cha Cha - I loved it. Totally fun.
Jazz - Cute idea. It was good.

Kherington and Twitch:
Krump - This was the first Krump routine that I actually liked and that didn't just look like hip hop to me. I enjoyed it.
Smooth Tango - I didn't like it very much. Kinda a hot mess.

Katee and Joshua:
Viennese Waltz - A good song makes the waltz so much less boring. I thought it was lovely.
Bollywood - Very cool. I like it when they introduce new types of dance onto the show. Really, really good.

Cat's dress = What the crap?

Bottom three prediction:
Comfort and Thayne, Jessica and Will, Kherington and Twitch. And if that's right then Comfort and Thayne will probably both get cut. Keeping in line with the 'cutting the whole couple' pattern.

Thursday:
Bye to Comfort and Thayne. I'm a really good predictor. :-)

4 comments:

Megan said...

Loved Bollywood.

Hated the judges for letting Kherington's sloppiness slide. I mean I love the girl, but she DID get tired and they wouldn't have excused that from another couple...so why her?

Why do they have couples 'dance for their lives' if they keep or kick them off according to how they previously danced? i.e. Jessica and Comfort. They said Jessica was worse but they were keeping her because of the dance from the previous night - based on someone else's choreography - LAME.

Thayne is a good dancer, but of course he was going to be the one to go home between those 3. I agreed with Nigel, I wish they could have kept all 3 guys and sent 2 girls a packin'.

Maury said...

Correct you are! So glad I won't have to watch Comfort dance ever again or see Thayne's smile with 1,783 teeth.

Megan said...

Oh but you will have to watch Comfort dance again. Mua ha ha. Please see here:

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristin/detail/index.jsp?uuid=1ad3b2b0-a959-4216-b805-8bef0fbcf836

CORYNN AND JER said...

Wow. Quite the turn of events! How do you find that stuff out, Megan? Actually, I liked Jessica less than Comfort. She really held Will back.