I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Remember the Time...

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Lin said...

my word. too many things to remember. haha. maybe that time we stalked phil from voice male on the 5th floor of whatever building that was at USU. or maybe the time we made those awesome shirts that said "i like my pie ala mode" and "uh uh, not cool." OR maybe the time we watched JAKARTA! or maybe our first Voice Male concert. no. those just are not doing it for me.

How about the first time you showed me your impersonation of a velocoraptor? I believe it was during a sunday gathering at your house in VA. That, my friend, was priceless and amazing and changed my life forever.

Megan said...

I remember when you and your sister joined Curves, back when crazy Karen owned the place. I always got so excited when younger gals joined. Although at first I felt weird standing in the circuit because you and your sister always seemed to be joking and talking about stuff so I felt like I was eaves dropping - I was just trying to avoid the devil.

Then you started working there and you got to experience the fun that is working in an all female enviroment and the bi polar crazy woman (you know who). I remember coming in and you would always be talking to the ladies in the circuit about AI and you always had People magazine or one like that and your huge crush on Tayler Hicks...good times..

laurenthequeen said...

When I think of you, I always think of the dippin' dots dance. I don't know if I've just heard the story from Lin too many times or it was watching you two recreate the actual event. Either way, it still makes me laugh.