I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SYTYCD: Top 8 Dancers

Courtney and Will:
Samba - I liked it.
Hip Hop - It was just okay for me.

Comfort's solo: Entertaining.
Chelsie's solo: Love her. Fabulous.

Katee and Twitch:
Contemporary - Great song. It was totally fetch. The long kiss was odd.
Broadway - Great energy. It was a good broadway routine.

Will's solo: Oh man, he went all out! Dressed up like James Brown with the hair and all. Shut up. Loved it. I wanted more!
Joshua's solo: He's wicked good.

Comfort and Mark:
Hip Hop - That was good. Powerful. Mark was funky! That lift was cool.
Foxtrot - I actually liked it more than I thought I would. Ooh.. Nigel and Mary were harsh, I didn't think it was that bad, but I'm no expert. Anyways, that cemented their bottom-status.

Katee's solo: Her solos are boring. They all look the same. I hate Celine Dion. Boo.
Courtney's solo: Meh.

Chelsie and Joshua:
Argentine Tango - Very, very good. Love them.
Disco - It was like the "Pamchenko" lift! Who knows what I mean??!! Anyhoo - it was cute.

Mark's solo: There was a lot of running going on in his solo this time. I didn't like it. :(
Twitch's solo: South Korean music videos? :-) He's very good at what he does.

Bottom two predictions: Comfort and Courtney. Mark and Twitch... I think... !

Who will go? Comfort and Mark.

Thursday:
Well, I was right about Comfort and Courtney.. but Twitch and WILL?? Wow.
And Comfort is gone again... and WILL??? NO WAY! I loved his solo last night. That's nuts. I thought he was gonna win! Yowza.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I sooo agree. I think Katee does that finger grasp thing too much in her solos. Although I agree with them on what they said about Comfort's solo's being just alright, but she does well with choreography. I also thought they were too harsh on the fox trot - I think they expected it to be bad so they looked for things that were wrong. I mean, it wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible either...better than I expected.

I am hoping it is Mark and Comfort to go - the same people I thought should have gone last week.

Oh and I love the 'Mean Girls' reference - fetch..haha. And I heart 'The Cutting Edge' I totally thought the same thing about that lift. Great minds think alike.

Megan said...

I am so friggin pissed about the 2 guys in the bottom 2 and Will being sent home. I even voted this time...for Will. Grrrr. Who are these people voting for Mark? The same people who voted for Sanjya?