I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Clay is 9 Months Old!!

Our handsome, sweet little boy Clayton turned 9 months old on the 29th of May.*
We took him in for his check-up last week and these are his new stats:

Length/Height: 27.5 inches (25th Centile)
Weight: 19 lbs 10 oz (36th Centile)
Head Circumference: 46 cm (71st Centile)

Also of note - Clay has his two bottom teeth and he is scooting backwards. He rolls across the room, but is not quite crawling. We'll let you know when he starts!

And these are some new pictures from today:











And some new video clips from today:

*Sorry this post took a week after Clay's birthday to get up . We've been sick!!

7 comments:

Dee and Bob said...

what a sweet boy. I can't get enough!!!

Lin said...

this post makes me want to 1)go out an buy Clay a present and 2)buy a plane ticket and come to Logan.

he is getting so big! i love the curl that sticks straight up. haha. adorable. such a cute boy.

Destination Davis said...

9 mo. is by far the entrance into my favorite age arena. 9mo.-3yrs, THE BEST!! Soak up the cuteness! I LOVE IT!

Happy Nine Months, Clay!!! We LOVE YOU!!!!

Zack said...

He is so dang cute! I love is hair like that!

Megan said...

He isn't even a baby - he is a little man! I can't believe I have never even seen him...he sure is cute though! I am glad you told me about your blog so we can keep in touch and talk about this season of SYTYCD!

Mark and Cristin said...

wow...I think that is a record for how many pictures you can squeeze into one post..good work.

Adriana Romanini said...

Que fofinho! :)
Eu adoro ver os vídeos que você faz.