I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cancun in Pictures (In no particular order)

Jenny broke her pinkie toe on Tuesday - it didn't slow her down, though!


Pictures of the resort: Barceló Maya











Dolphin Discovery: The sidewalk had fake brain coral - cool!


See the crabs?

Sea Lions!


Swimming in the Cenote (underground freshwater spring):




Coba - Ancient Ruins:











Bug!













Lizard on the Resort:
Flower
Bananas - Yum!
So, that was it - my camera battery died in Tulum, but I'm getting pics from everyone else's cameras soon and then I'll post some more pictures. We had a great time!
I'll post my videos soon.

4 comments:

Trina said...

Corynn, I'm glad I found your blog. I just started mine since we moved and now I am trying to find all my friends. :)
That place is gorgeous! I am so jealous. I would love to take a beautiful, exciting tropical vacation. Thanks for all the pictures. They're awesome. :)

Megan said...

What a gorgous place! Ross wants to go to Mexico so bad (it is where he served his mission) and really wants to go to Tulum. Anywho, looks like you guys had a great time. I am super jealous!

Dee and Bob said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Great pictures. Looks like you all had a perfect time.

Mark said...

Awesome pictures! Also, I would really like to see a picture, or pictures, of Scott parasailing! Is that possible?