I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Monday, June 9, 2008

Assorted Clay Videos

We took Clayton for a walk Saturday evening to get him all tuckered out for bedtime. He has a new trick - he raises his hand up to say 'hi' and shakes his whole arm (sometimes both arms) to say goodbye. I documented this fancy new trick during Saturday's walk.

Okay, we're terrible parents, but this was funny... :-) This clip is from Sunday morning. Some background information: Clay is starting to hold himself in standing position for little bits of time. He also claps whenever anyone goes, "Yay!". Jer knows both of these facts. I let him do it.

This is from Sunday afternoon at the Falslev's house. Jer's sister, Tricia was entertaining Clayton by jumping over some toys. He was giggling hysterically, so I whipped out my camera. Tricia turned into a real ham when the camera came out and pretended to trip over the toys instead of jumping over them. This also amused Claybers quite a bit.

*Yes, he is wearing a pink Ralph Lauren polo. He's so stylin'.*

3 comments:

Dee said...

Those were fantastic!!! Glad you got them on film. ;)

Megan said...

It will be so fun when he is older and he will be able to watch all these fun videos. I love the 'hi hitler' wave and him fallin in bed. Kudos to Jer for letting him wear a pink polo. I think it is so cute, but I am afraid Ross will never let me do that to our boys...super lame!

Adriana Romanini said...

Fun! :)