I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Friday, February 29, 2008

Half Birthday!

Today is Clayton's 6 month birthday - and it is also Leap Day, as most of you know. That means that poor little Clay will only have a half-birthday every 4 years. So, here's some pics of his life until now that I haven't posted before.







Okay, now here's a picture from Sunday of Clay, Haylie (2 and a half almost) and Ty (5 days old). (This is all the Falslev grandkids). Jer's got more angles of this pic on his phone - I'll post them whenever he sends them to me.





And, finally, here are his birthday pictures from today. Six months old - so big and handsome! Nasdaq can't seem to leave him alone, but Clay seems to really like him. :-)
HAPPY HALF-BIRTHDAY CLAYTON JEREMIAH!!!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Great Photography! He is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Love, love, love