I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Clay = Genius

Okay, so it's official - Clay is sitting up by himself for whole minutes at a time now! He has yet to feel the urge to roll over, but loves to sit up and play with me and his toys. I pretty much figure he'll be crawling before he ever bothers rolling over (I don't think he sees any point in it!). It's a good thing he's learned to hold himself up in sitting position, though, because his chubby little thighs have nearly outgrown his Bumbo!! I'll be sure to post some pictures of him sitting as soon as Jer leaves me the camera one of these days.... :-)

2 comments:

Lin said...

i love the title of this post. haha. also i think you need a digital camera for your birthday so you can share more pictures with your best friend who lives forever away from you and your genius son.

stacey said...

Yay sitting! Yay chubby thighs! Jacob may have him beat there, I don't know, but his are HUGE. :)

I will email you a video I made for the grandmas last week that stars Jacob and his Chubby Legs. Very fun! I'll send it Saturday - it's on Jeff's laptop but he and his laptop are visiting Michigan State.

I think Jacob and Clay are both trying to postpone the rolling just to keep us on our toes!