I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Thursday, February 28, 2008

HE DID IT!

So, this morning when Jer got up to check on Clay because he'd started to fuss (around 4:30am this morning) he called for me to hurry and come into Clay's room. Clay was laying on his back looking up at us! He sleeps on his belly so he had flipped himself over. His first roll-over and we missed it, the little stinker. He was at a weird angle - lying kind of diagonally in the crib with his head against a side bumper. Cute lil guy. Hooray for rolling!


Okay, here's some pictures of him sitting that Crissy took. I love, love the one with Daq!


5 comments:

Lindsey said...

that one with daq is great - they both look so cute.

Mark and Cristin said...

my puppy is sooo cute, isn't he??

Dee said...

Cute, cute, cute. My gorgeous grandson and fun granddog ! ! !

stacey said...

Yay! Congrats to Clay! Jacob has only done it those 2 times at Jamie's house on the 16th. Yesterday I was in Spanish Fork watching Jeff's sister's 5 kids, and he came pretty close to rolling onto his belly. I think the trick is we need to be at one of his aunt's houses, cause he hasn't done any rolling here at home. Maybe we'll try Erin's next? :) I love the picture with Nasdaq, very adorable.

Ryan said...

but can he do a back flip? No? oh yeah didn't think so...