I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Various Things

Okay, here's the scoop.

1) Mom and Ryan both started blogs yesterday (with Cristin's help and persuasion.) =-) So I added their links to my list - check 'em out.

2) Cristin says I post too much about Clay. So, here is another video of him. Hehehe. Come on, you know ya'll love it. Jer was playing with him with his burp rag making him giggle. (This was made a few days ago.. I think Sunday or Monday night.) It was better before I got the camera going, of course. He started to get real sleepy as I filmed. Hey, this whole post wasn't about Clayton, okay?!!

3) The boys of AI were much better last night. I have to say that I particularly loved David Hernandez and David Archuleta. I will, of course, post more extensively about this after Thursday's show.

4) I'm very glad Lindsey is back to posting comments about my blog. And, yes, I also think Jer's comments are funny; ie: "tasty fingers". I wasn't there when he made that video on the couch - it was just Jer and my Mom.

5) Jo said she would call me back yesterday and never did. She's a bundinha. (She knows what it means.) :-)

Okay, so peace out for today.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am glad you missed me and my comments. you know my last post on my blog was just for you, right? haha.

also, tell cristin to stop whining. your blog posts are all i have! haha. plus, clay makes for good blog content. but then again, so would most of what you have to say.

finally, your son is adorable. have i told you that? probably. i need to come up with a new description though. i shall have to pull out a thesaurus...or purchase one.

Mark and Cristin said...

grrrr to those dino pants.