I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Monday, February 4, 2008

Phone Pic

I snapped this picture of Clay with my phone after he finished eating the other night. He had fallen asleep and was having a nice dream, I guess!


By the way, the ultrasound of his kidneys was all clear - no reflux from his bladder. Hooray!!

2 comments:

Lin said...

that is good to know!!

and what a cute picture! i love it when babies smile while they are sleeping. it's just so pleasant and reassuring. haha.

also, i just want to squeeze those cheeks of his! haha. miss you guys!

Lin said...

this is the easiest and quickest way to respond to your comments on my blog. :)

April 30th! yay! we will need to plan a dinner date or something. i can't wait to see you!

although my bangs will probably be quite grown out by then. "it looks like a wig"?! i still am not sure about it either, but it's different and bangs grow a lot faster than the rest of my hair so it wasn't as big a deal. my mom loves it. haha.

also - that black kid on MMC has been in other things - not sure what, but he definitely is recognizable.

and should i be expecting mail this week?? like a certain christmas present? :) i hope so. i'm dying to watch that movie!