I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wesley at 4 months

Weight: 15.1 pounds - 53%
Length: 23.5 inches - 6%
Head Circumference: 16.5 inches - 41%
His length surprised me - so much that I actually think the nurse had to have done the measurement incorrectly, because Wes is in 6-9 month clothing and his feet push at the end of his pajamas. He seems long to me! Guess we'll get a better idea at his 6 month check.
Now for some cute pictures.
Brothers read together!



Wes takes naps on the big pillow.
Clayton chills out on the couch.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah - I totally would have made the nurse do the length again! But he sure is cute - and what cute boys together!

Stefanie said...

They are sooooo cute! ARGH! I wish I could come play with them!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! I am sure she took the measurements wrong, because they are not very careful. I am happy that you got your bike and your trailer, how exciting!

Adriana Romanini said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww... they're such darlings. I love the pics of Clay reading to Wes. lol