I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Paleo Week Two

From now on I'll be posting my progress on a shared weight-loss blog - I'm Really Gonna Lose It - every Wednesday morning.
Go check it out there, but here's a sneak preview: I lost 3 more pounds this week! :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

Way to go! I know that I don't know anyone else on that blog but you, but I am seriously considering begging them to let me join. I need to lose the baby weight and I am so sleep depreived that I don't care to exercise and the nursing appetite does me no good either. Boo! I need someone or something to motivate me or hold me accountable.

CORYNN AND JER said...

Girl, don't worry about exercising until you are getting a regular night's rest. That's what I did - had to wait 3 months, but that's okay!

Come join our blog!! You are totally welcome.

Amber said...

That's so cool - you're awesome! Every day I set my alarm to get up and exercise, and every day I shut it off and go back to sleep. So I make up for it by eating a good breakfast and then ruin it by lunch time. Why is it so hard to stick with healthy eating habits? I'm seriously considering that book though. Do you have to eat seafood? I really hate any kind of fish...