I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bicycle Dreams

I really want to buy a bike and a bike trailer so that Clayton and I can get out and cruise around in the evenings. And when Wesley is big enough it will be fun to take him too!

This is the bike I would love to own:


It's an Electra Townie 7D and it retails for $439... so, probably not gonna happen anytime soon. Don't you just love the orange??

I also would love this bike trailer:


It's a Croozer 525 Double trailer and costs $375... boo. I'll probably buy my bike trailer from KSL Classifieds or something similar.

Don't forget to check out I'm Really Gonna Lose It for my weight loss update!

3 comments:

Lin said...

i've had so many comments but no time to post anything. life is crazy.

i LOVE that bike. i was down in chincoteague and people all have awesome bikes like that and I totally want one. lauren and i are inexplicably into orange at the moment as well.

wesley is getting big...and cuter if that's possible. but who does he look like? it surprises me every time i see a picture how different he looks from clay.

and good work on your diet! keep it going!

Megan said...

That bike is so cute! Sometimes I am sad that I bought a road bike because they are not conducive to pulling bike trailers, but they are much better for triathlons. LOL. Oh well. I got my bike from KSL and my trailer from a garage sale though and they rock. So hopefully, one way or another, you will be able to find a good deal.

Dax and Steph said...

I love the orange! Orange is my favorite color (it was even one of my wedding colors!). If you get that bike I will be so jealous...especially while I ride my ten year old purple one!