I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Few Things

Last night Jer and I picked up a bike trailer from someone here in Logan who was offering it through KSL.com. It was a good deal and easily converts into a stroller, which is nice. It's the brand I was looking for and is in super condition. It's a Pacific Ranger - a brand that Toys 'R' Us used to make. I like how roomy it is inside and it had very good reviews.


I also ordered my new bike today! This is the one I ended up buying:
Clayton's 2nd birthday is coming up (August 29th) and I wanted him to have a really awesome cake this year, so I recruited a gal from my ward, Camille, to create a Yo Gabba Gabba cake. Clay is obsessed with YGG and I just know he'll love this cake! There were lots of great ideas on the Gabba friends website and this is what I chose: a three tier cake with the red monster (Muno) on the bottom, Plex (yellow robot) in the middle and Brobee (green monster) on top. I have faith that Camille can pull it off - I sure couldn't!!!

Lastly, on Saturday we went down to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house with Jer's family. It was interesting - a very nice little temple. I loved all the fabric they used - it was kinda 60s mod stuff in yellows and greens. First, though, we went to a little Falslev reunion in Centreville, had some lunch and then headed for the open house. The best part was that on the drive to the temple from the park one of Jer's brothers (who were sitting in the far back of my BRAND NEW minivan) barfed all over himself and the back seat (and his brother who was next to him). Diane was kind enough to clean it up for us when we got home, but there is still a wonderful vomit smell in my BRAND NEW car. LOL - oh well!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Funny that the vomit came from an adult..I don't know why I think that is funny, but I do. My car got that smell a few times seeing as how my daughter made it a regular occurrence for a while. No fun. I am sorry for you. But I am excited about your bike and trailer purchase! Yeah for you for getting what you wanted!