I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Friday, February 27, 2009

Clayton's New Bed

Jer and I decided to move Clayton into his new bedroom before the new baby came so that he wouldn't feel displaced because of the new little guy. He's been sleeping/napping in his new bed now for about 2 weeks. He has yet to get off the bed when he wakes up, but two days ago I found him like this after his nap:





It actually took me about 30 seconds to realize where he was in the room. He likes to climb up there and sit with his animals/pillows. He's getting more adventurous!


He turns 18 months old on Leap Day, but since there isn't one this year, I guess his half birthday will be March 1st instead. That means he starts Nursery officially this Sunday (we took him last Sunday, too). We're having Eric take pictures of him this weekend, so I will get those posted sometime this coming week.


He continues to add new words to his vocabulary and do new, cute things every day. We sure do love him!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

I am so jealous that he has yet to get off his bed when he wakes up. It's pretty cute that Anna runs into our bedroom every morning and says, "Good morning! I'm awake. The sun is up!" And it is a good thing too, cause she needs that cuteness when I am sleeping and it is 7:30AM! LOL. Good luck with nursery this week too - I hope it all goes smoothly!

Dee and Bob said...

I LOVE this picture!!! SO CUTE!:D

Adriana Romanini said...

That's adorable... ohh..... I miss you guys so much.

Amber said...

how cute is that? Good luck with Nursery - if Simon's runny nose clears up anytime soon he'll be in there too!

Destination Davis said...

Clayton, you ROCK!!! Adventurous boys are always the most fun! They keep us mom's going, that's for sure! Love you, keep us updated about the new little one!