I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Baby Name Poll

Now that I'm 33 weeks pregnant (only 6 to go!) Jeremiah and I are starting to narrow down our Baby Boy #2 name options. We will still probably go in with 3 names in mind (Jer doesn't want to name him without seeing him first), but I was wondering what everyone thought of our choices. So, take the poll I set up on the side bar - it will be open for 2 weeks. And, Cristin, I know you hate Jasper, so don't bother putting that in a comment!! ;)

Also, I'd like to add that Jer and I live in a fantastic ward and a huge thank you goes out to the person who shoveled and salted our driveway and sidewalk this morning!!

7 comments:

Maury said...

I love love love William. It was always a consideration with us and our boys (why didn't we name one of them that?) Anyway, I love it. Call him Will or Liam. I expect to see pictures of little William in a few weeks. Yay!

Stefanie said...

Jasper! I will call him Jazz

Megan said...

Boys names are so hard. We are struggeling. At least you have a middle name picked out so you can see what sounds best. You have some good choices. What to choose...what to choose...

Zack said...

My choice is between Alec and Wesley but I voted for Alec. Jasper would be ok but it reminds me of the twilight books..

Carol said...

Hey Corynn! I voted in your poll--boys names are sp hard. I didn't even know you were pregnant! 6 more weeks, that's so soon! Congrats!

And I have to tell you you have the most adorable little boy too (as will be boy #2 I'm sure!) I see pics of him on your parents' blog and he is just the cutest little guy!

Lin said...

Wesley's my fave. Probably because of the baby name book. haha. love you guys!

Mark and Cristin said...

I HATE JASPER! I refuse to call him that. :-) and yes, I did read the post, i just chose to ignore the part where you told me not to comment.