I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cars and More

I got this cool toy table from Freecycle the other day - it has storage inside and the top can be a Lego board or this 'raceway'. Last night Clay and Jer were playing on the car side together:




This clip is Clayton giving Owen love and then fake sleeping.

From the first big snow day: Snowball fight!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love his 'vroom vroom' (Caly's not Jeramiah's, that is) haha. That toy box is awesome!

Stefanie said...

so cute! love it!

Dee and Bob said...

I love the snow video!!! He is an awesome boy!

Adriana Romanini said...

He's the cutest...^^