I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Friday, January 16, 2009

Morning Poses

Lately Clay has been sleeping in until about 9:30am, so Jeremiah or I go to check on him and we have been finding him in the most peculiar poses. Earlier this week I found him with the bumper pulled over his eyes - still sleeping:


(He's also upside-down in that picture. That's the foot end of the bumper.)

Today Jer found him like so:


I wonder how long he was sleeping like that...

And here are some cousin love pictures of Clayton and Owen. Sorry for the lack of pants. :)

A chair perfect for two!


And I have to say that I am psyched that American Idol is back on. I will once again be posting my opinions once it gets down to the top 24. I have heard a rumor that this year there doesn't have to be an equal amount of boys and girls. That would be awesome - I hope it's true. For sure the last few years some crappy girls have gotten by just because they had to pick 12 of them. We shall see - only 3 more weeks of auditions/Hollywood week to go!

5 comments:

Megan said...

I know how much you love your AI! haha. That second picture is hilarious! Although it makes my neck hurt a little thinking about it. Kids are so dang funny!

stacey said...

cute pictures of the boys! Oh and to answer your question...Jacob was holding an orange Tigger spoon in that video. I wasn't very close so it definitely looks like a carrot! :) Hope you are feeling well these days - not too much longer to go.

Dee said...

He seems to be up and playing and then back to sleep again....you are in big trouble when he is out of the crib, if he continues that schedual!!!

Adriana Romanini said...

Funny pictures... hehehe... They look adorable sharing the chair, don't they? :)

Mark and Cristin said...

cute cousin love!!