I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Pictures

These picture of Clayton and Tricia with Santa are from 12/13 and were at the Herff Jones (where Jer's Dad, Scott, works) Christmas party.

Scary Santa!
Well, maybe he's not so bad...

I still don't know about this...

Christmas morning - Clay's favorite present was his own personal chair!


Too much Christmas... tired boy.


More pictures to come later.

2 comments:

Dee and Bob said...

This was a great Christmas. Having the little ones here made it very special.

Megan said...

I love bad Santa pictures. Kids are terrifed. That chair you got him is so cute. Anna would love one of those - I want to get one, but we don't have any room. I am jealous.