I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Friday, December 12, 2008

More things Clay can do/say

Hat
Some
Mark
(which is weird 'cause he sees Mark the least out of all his relatives)

Dee-Dee for my Mom
Bob (my Dad)
Baby

Oops
Piece (for puzzle pieces)
Truck
Jump
Cookie ("Cook")
Yes

Keys
Duck
Bath
Ready
Teeth
Back
Horse
Things he repeats after I say them: what, why, stuck

He also just started telling me that he 'pooped'. He'll point to his diaper and say 'poop'! (I hope this is a sign that he might be ready to potty-train when he's 18 months or so.. we'll see!)
Also, I have begun telling him things are 'caca' when I don't want him to touch something gross. He always repeats me - 'caca'!
Cristin just taught him how to say 'cock-a-doodle-doo'! Mostly he only gets out 'doo-da-doo'. :)

Says 'bock-bock' for chickens.
Says "choo choo" for a train.

Calls all his blankets "B".



He can identify his head, nose, ears, mouth, teeth, belly/belly button and toes when asked where they are.

Signs 'more', 'milk', 'hat' and 'cheese'.

Knows to throw his hands up for a touchdown (the same way the refs do it when a field goal is 'good').

When we tell him to 'give so-and-so love' he will go up to the person and lay his head down on them and pat them. Really cute.

He'll give kisses to me and Jer when we ask.

When he hurts his hand on something (like falling on a toy) he comes over and shows me his hand so I can kiss it better.

He fake snores when we tell him to go to sleep or take a nap.

That's all I can think of this time. These posts are probably boring for most of you, but it'll come in handy later when I want to remember when Clay starting doing 'such-and-such'. :)

We decorated for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving - after our shopping spree - so I'll have to post pics of our tree etc. soon!

4 comments:

Angie said...

so good to write all of those cute things down. We forget too soon and one day you'll be like us and say, "Which one of them used to do such-and-such." It makes us feel old especially when it is something that we never thought we would forget!

Dee said...

Not boring for me! He says things pretty clear too...sometimes he surprises me how much I can understand him already!!!

Megan said...

I need to be better at writing these things down too. It's not boring to read. It is fun to see how all kids are alike/different in some ways. I like how he gives 'loves' that sounds adorable!

Zack said...

I don't think it's boring either! It's fun to read how cute he is!