I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sorry!

I know it's been forever since I've posted, but I've been having some problems loading Blogger pages on my laptop lately.

So, here's the scoop on recent life:
Clay and I have started (last Monday) watching baby Owen during the week while Cristin goes to work. Clay is very interested in Owen and loves to help me burp him. O is a great baby and we love having him.

Clay started walking about 3 weeks or so ago. First it was just tentative steps when we stood him up and passed him between two people. Now he gets to his feet by himself and takes off for short bursts and usually makes it to his destination safely. :) So cute. We hope he's walking a little better by Halloween for trick-or-treating!

Lindsey is moving back to Utah this weekend! We are very excited to have her around again!

I have some video of Clay to post, but I still have to do it over at parents 'cause my internet is too slow. He likes to make things 'roar'. Aunt Cristin taught him how!

More to come, hopefully soon!

3 comments:

Dee and Bob said...

Finally! But I want pics too!

Megan said...

Yeah for a nre post! I was starting to worry. And yeah for walking too! It definitely makes life a little more...interesting. But contrary to what most people told me, I like her walking a lot more than when she was immobile. I look forward to the pictures!

stacey said...

that is great that Clay is walking! Jacob will probably not walk for a while, judging by how he is now when we try to practice walking (he always wants to sit and so he won't put his feet on the ground very well to try it out) and that he doesn't yet try to stand unassisted.

What is Clay going to be for Halloween?

Jacob likes to roar too, so I am excited to see your video to see if Jacob will roar back at Clay. :)