I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

And It's A ...


BOY!!!


4 Chamber Heart - 154 beats/min.


Spine


We are so excited to be having another little boy! [It's what we wanted, but we would've been happy either way... :) ] Clay, of course cannot wait to be a big brother. It will be so much fun to have 3 little boys running around my house!! He is healthy and all is normal. He currently weighs 9 ounces and likes to move around a lot. He wouldn't let us get a look at his face, so I will get another quick ultrasound on November 26 to check for anomalies. We are thrilled!

7 comments:

Dee said...

I called it! Yeah ! We love boys!!!

Megan said...

Congrats on both a healthy baby AND a boy! Now if you wouldn't mind sending some baby boy vibes my way for our future child. We like girls, don't get me wrong, but I think the more boys we have the sooner Ross will let me be done :) LOL. Any name ideas yet?

Mark and Cristin said...

It'll be so fun to have a heard of boys running around!! Can't wait to me him.

stacey said...

Congrats!! Clay & Baby Boy will be the best of friends. Hope you are feeling well. Funny that we're on the same sort of time table again with our second kids too, crazy!

And - That is a superb list of all of Clay's words/skills. Tell him to keep up the good work!

Mark said...

Congratulations! That is awesome!

Peter and Emily said...

Congratulations! That will be a lot of fun.

Maury said...

Yay!!!! I love having two boys and wouldn't have it any other way! My boys are only 21 months apart and lets be honest, it's pretty rough the first year, but after that it's smooth sailing. They entertain each other!