I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Reminiscing

Reading Lindsey's blurb about me and Cristin made me remember all the good times we had the second semester of our Freshman year at Utah State University. And then I found this picture on my computer:



Those little dots that the arrows are pointing to are dead box elder bugs. We had an infestation that year. This picture was taken above my window in my dorm room. I would reach up there with a flip-flop and smash them and then be too grossed out to clean them off the wall. So they stayed there until I moved out - I never cleaned them up. I don't think I really need to explain how their names came about - okay, okay - box elder bugs are a type of beetle and there happened to be 4 of them so they got named after The Beatles. Are you happy now? :-)

1 comment:

Lin said...

you forgot to mention that when I became your friend i also became the resident bug killer.

i killed a lot of bugs for a lot of girls, but only when they were small ish. haha.

we did have some fun times.