I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Be Prepared to Be Dazzled By Cuteness!

The really good giggling happens at the end, so make sure you watch it all the way through. It's been about a week since this started - Clay will laugh hysterically while being undressed and then anywhere you tickle him on his belly will really get to him. It's pretty much the cutest thing in the world. Clayton is about 3 months and one week old at the time of this video. (Taken yesterday.)

6 comments:

Lin said...

1. i almost cried this made me laugh so much. haha.

2. "your giggles are contagious" was a very nerdy, but cute thing to say...and very true.

3. i love that baby boy!! he's getting too big, though.

4. i wish we lived closer.

the end.

Lin said...

5. that's the number of times I watched this today. i'm such a nerd.

Mark and Cristin said...

Update your blog, girl!

Michela Duque Lima:) Araraquara-SP said...

olá ! saudades mandei as fotos nossas no meu batismo no seu e-mail ! bjoooooooooos

Michela Duque Lima:) Araraquara-SP said...

O Clay tá muito lindoooo !!! Vc tem orkut ? Coloquei umas fotos da Ana Lívia lá ! Bjooooooooooooos

Unimax said...

oiê tô precisando muito falar com vc !

tem como vc me mandar um e-mail ?
michelapp@yahoo.com.br
michelamdl@hotmail.com

bjos