I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

He's Arrived!

March 24th at 8:10am Jeremiah and I welcomed Wesley Scott Falslev into our family. He weighed in at 7lbs, 7ozs and was 19 inches long. His hair is much lighter than Clayton's was - it's almost a strawberry blonde. He was very mad for about an hour after his birth via c-section, but who wouldn't be? His name took us a lot longer to decide on then Clay's did - I couldn't decide between Oliver and Wesley, but in the end Jer decided he was definitely a Wes. It fits him!

Mad baby!


With Dad


With Mom (I am doing great, by the way. This time around was 5 million times better!)


Clayton came to visit and loved his new baby brother! He also loved pushing all the buttons and pulling all the cords around my bed. :)


So, does he look like Clayton did? The one on the left is Wesley and the one on the right was from the day Clay was born.
Cute kid!

14 comments:

Zack said...

I think he looks a lot like Clay! They are both so dang cute! I'm glad everything went well and that you are doing well. Congrats!

Mindy Brown said...

Congratulations! I have hard time telling if they look alike. I need to see Wesley with his eyes open to tell.

Megan said...

Yippee! I am glad that everything went smoothly. He is such a doll. I can't tell if they look a like or not - it might change when he opens his eyes. Clayton still looks like Clayton though. If I look at pictures of Anna when she was a baby - she looks nothing the same. Maybe because she had brown hair when she was born? I am lovin his blond hair too!

Dee and Bob said...

They are definitely brothers. I L O V E the picture of Clay with Wesley. He has the sweetest smile on his face. SOOOOOOO PERFECT!!!!!

Dax and Steph said...

How Cute! I think they look like brothers, but I think they both have their own look. Let me know if you need anything! Hope the recovery goes fast!

Lin said...

now you have two cute boys! it reminds me a lot of Monkey and Bug - if you compare baby pictures, they look like brothers but are really just starting to look the same now. it will be fun to see how (or if) his hair changes! congratulations! love you guys!

elkgrandma said...

Congratulations to all, what a beautiful baby boy to add to your family. Can't wait to see him in person. Love you guys.

Peter and Emily said...

I finally was able to sneak a peak. Congratulations! He is beautiful. I am glad that things worked out so much better this time. We are so happy for your family. Call me when you get back. We would like to come say hi and bring you some dinner if you would like.

Stefanie said...

he is so flippin cute! i can't wait to meet him!

Michela Duque Lima:) Araraquara-SP said...

Ele é muito fofo !!!
Lindo os dois filhos juntos !
parabéns mamãe !
parabéns papai !
parabéns família !!!
bjossssssssss

Camille said...

Yay!!! He is so cute! I was looking at the pictures and Charles came out and started gushing over the "cutest little baby! Awww." And those are his exact words. :)

stacey said...

Congrats! I'm glad things are going better for you this time around...removing a whole day's worth of labor prior to the C-section probably worked wonders! :) I'm glad he's here and doing well - wish we could compare his hair color to Rebecca's since it sounds like they're similar. Take good care of yourself!

Amber said...

I'm so glad it was easier this time - told you so! ;) Wes definitely looks like Clayton - sooo cute. It's fun having too boys - you're gonna love it! Andrew still calls Simon "his baby".

Mark and Cristin said...

Wes is cuter :-)