I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Monday, March 9, 2009

Family Photos

Here are some of the pictures we had taken of our family on 2/28/09. Clayton turned 18 months old! Jer's friend Eric took these pictures - they turned out great.
Stay tuned for pictures of Baby Boy #2 coming in about 2 weeks!






*** I forgot to add Clayton's 18-month stats: He weighs 27 pounds, putting him in the 54th percentile and is 33 inches tall which is the 83rd percentile for height. Or you could say he is 2 feet, 9 inches. 3 inches shy of 3 feet tall! And he's all done with shots until he's 5 years old. He's very happy about that.

4 comments:

stacey said...

I'm loving that second one where Clay has his arms up. So cute of him and his dad! I'm just waiting patiently here - Dr. says it could be any day now based on how I'm progressing, but we'll see what really happens since today is still 2 weeks from my due date! I'm excited to see pics of your family of FOUR! I hope you're feeling well these days too!

Megan said...

Those pictures turned out way cute. You are brave to get pictures taken whilst being prego - I couldn't do it, but you look great! I can't believe you are going to have your baby so soon. Jealousy. Can't wait to see pics of him. Hope you are feeling well...and still sleeping somewhat ;)

Camille said...

Super cute pics! Can't wait to see the new addition!

Adriana Romanini said...

Cute! You should have a wanted poster printed, so cool. Clay is just so adorable.