I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

AI: Top 11

Michael Sarver: This is a hard song to hear his voice on. It's just a lot of words. He's blah to me.
Allison Iraheta: I was surprised at how well she did in this genre. Great song, good job singing it!
Kris Allen: I liked it.
Lil Rounds: I still don't think anyone should try and sing Martina - it was just okay for me.
Adam Lambert: He is so creepy - I can't stand him. Awful.
Scott: Guys should definitely not sing Martina. He's not good. Yuck.
Alexis: Good song pick for her. An all right performance.
Danny Gokey: Hmm... weird song choice, but he's still great. What's up with the coat?
Anoop: Kinda boring. Just okay for me.
Megan Joy: Oh man, I don't know why I like her, but I do.
Matt Giraud: Sounded good to me. Very nice.

This week it should be Michael or Scott for sure. I'm not liking Adam and Lil this week either, though.

Results: Well, I'm not surprised that it was Alexis - she was too boring. I still would've rather seen Michael go, though. He reminds me of Josh Gracin from season 2.

1 comment:

Mindy Brown said...

My vote is for Micheal to go.