I can't believe that I found you, fate did a number on me. If you end up with my arms around you, it's meant to be. Well, maybe my crazy is showing, but baby I'm hooked on your touch. But wherever my life is going, there ain't no rush. 'Cause wherever you're goin', I'd like to go too, if you don't have anything better to do. I'd love to spend some more time together, so what are you doin' between now and forever? I'll take the blue with the gray days, I just pray the road will be long, 'cause if I'm beside you there's no way I can go wrong. - Bryan White

Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Clay!!!

Here are some pictures of Clayton in his new toybox before I put the toys in it. His toybox was a gift from his Grandma Dee. I will add pictures of his party after tonight and some video I've had for awhile later today, so stay tuned!






Oh, Clayton had his one year check-up yesterday and we found out that he now weighs 22.9 pounds and is 29.4 inches long. That puts him in the 48th percentile for weight and 39th for length. Still a pretty average little guy! The poor thing also got 4 shots yesterday... :-( Two nurses came in and did 2 in each leg at a time. He was NOT happy. But on the bright side, we got a green light from Dr. Taylor to turn Clay's car seat around. You should have seen his face when I put him in it facing forwards. He was all, "Why didn't you think of this before, Mom?!" Hahaha.

4 comments:

Lin said...

i just want to squeeze that boy. i don't think i can call him a baby anymore, can i? i have more things to send you. also, any requests?

also, post secret is this blog (and books) where people send in anonymous mail with secrets on them. major secrets - some are kind of risque, but it's somewhat liberating reading other peoples deepest, darkest secrets. there's a link on the side bar of my blog.

Zack said...

So cute! Happy birthday Clay!

Dee and Bob said...

He will probable like the toy box AS a toy not just for his toys! Love,Love,Love him!

Adriana Romanini said...

Cute, I love him!